Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, September 1, 2013

Non-literal reading

It was about a week ago while I was taking a shower that I sought for a shower gel. There was a big bottle, with a shape that has usually contained shampoo. At first glance, I thought it was the same bottle, refilled with shower gel. Used that. Then I checked the label and read "shower gel or something", which confirmed the hunch. Several days later dad mentioned that he had refilled the bottle with shower gel. I said "Thanks, noticed already". Yesterday, when I read the label on that bottle filled with shower gel, it said "some cleansing gel for hair of sorts". I wonder where I had read that it was shower gel. In other words, from the label on bottle, I read what was in the bottle, not what was actually written on the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment