Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dreamramblings

Practised concentration by focusing on the breath before sleep. At some point, I was awoken by someone pinching the little toe of my right foot (non-physical). Argh, oh, right .. ::draws focus back onto breathing::.

Suddenly sensed how prana spiralled through the right half of the head. Got to draw that sometime.

Had a presentation today, witnessed an orb. Later someone asked me what I had been looking at. "Uh .. air, I guess". Someone else: "Btw, I love to stare into the void, trying to spot high energy particles." ::me scratches head::

A lot of awkward dreams recently. All of them had a gloomy-cloudy feel to them.

At the summerhouse. Aunt had left a neatly laid table with potatoes, pieces of cake outside. On first glance, it looked delicious. Asked aunt about it. It was not for me, it was for the Creation. Looked at it again saw that it was rotting, covered in green moss and bugs. Experienced the same thing twice.

Indoors, aunt's son was unhappy, because he could not recognize his mother. She was different. For some reason, aunt was away for a day or two, so I had somehow brought her forward from the past. She was younger but there was a lot of wisdom in her, which I had not recognized earlier.

Cows were in an electrified fence. Attempted to walk past them, but happened to glance at one of them. They moved around and tipped the fence posts. Apparently, the fence was not electrified and the fence posts barely even stayed in place .. so I couldn't undo it, couldn't put it back. Thought: "Oh my, aunt's gonna be angry with me." Aunt came there to help calm the cows. She didn't have anything but love and peace in her mind, not a single thought or emotion.

Back at home, I saw dad and had a vision of a guy in India digging a square hole in the ground with level floor. In there, he made a hollow square of hay bales, on which he slept. Understood the symbol. Then, gradually, the hay bales transformed into blocks of stone or glass wool with holes for windows and doors. Next, I saw dad sewing the wool in the living room, with the dust piling up on the door glass. I found the dust environment a bit unhealthy.

There were two of us someplace unknown. It was some sort of a store, or, two stores .. one at the back of another. We were really late and it was closed already. The salesperson appeared, really worn out and tired. I guess the other person who was with me, bought something from one of the stores, while out of curiosity, I wandered into the second store behind the corner. The selection looked a bit better there, but otherwise there was no difference. The same salesperson came there and bought something from there. On my leave, I found myself in a corridor packed with a lot of people. A man from India looked at me and wanted to know where I was headed and what I was looking for. He expressed that my internal heat was giving him burns. I was unaware of where I was headed or what I was looking for. I just said "I'm sorry" and left, in order not to burn him any longer.

Had produced a lot of sweat while asleep.

Btw, while coming home today, I found delicious-looking apples at the roadside. Took one, but before biting it, I decided to put it back again. These probably were not for me.

Recently, dad has started to think seriously about Margaret's suggestion for him to visit India sometime .. to see the world and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment