Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, September 11, 2013

That's no star

Looked out of the balcony window last night. A star?
Put on my glasses. That's no star. Dad: No, a star it definitely is not.

I've been taught that some stars pulsate, change their color and stuff. However, this one was not circular. It was a short horizontal stripe, on which, red, white and blue dots pulsated. Occasionally, these dots or point-sources became rather bright. The thing seemed stationary and moved along with the stars, as Earth rotated.

Around this horizontal stripe, there was a constellation of dim dots, which every now and then became brighter (5 or 6 dots all at once).

Suspected that there were 2 of these things. The other one might have been a star + some fancy imagination there. Cause I think I saw an object fly towards this short stripe. This object did not have the blinking lights that planes usually have. Also, I think I saw the dot and the short stripe emit short rays occasionally (faded not far from the objects).

Couldn't find my Galileoscope, though.

Figured that these things might have been there for a long time already, I guess I've seen them there before, thinking it's strange for a star to shine alternating colors that bright. So, chances are there's still months, if not years for me to find that Galileoscope or to buy a telescope to look at them. Went to bed. Rough night.

Have had friends claim they saw UFOs and stuff. I've always said "well .. I don't think I've seen any yet". Would be ironic if it turned out that I've been seeing them for years now, without even realizing.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm .. could still see these "not-stars" the following night.
    However after that, I haven't seen them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm .. today, dad spotted one of these objects again.

      Delete