Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, January 11, 2016

Dream acrobatics

Something's different.

Dreams were ok, and again I felt quite refreshed after just 4 hours of sleep. Still, tried hard to sleep more.

Today I wasn't in a very good mood for some unknown reason. Tried to turn it into detachment, focus and concentration instead of releasing it as disappointment, whine or anger. The attempt was successful, some channels opened up and the ability to concentrate increased quite a bit. For a few times today I thought I could smell the bindu fluid inside the body. Also encountered the faint familiar sensation of the space-time wobbling around me and saw some faint waves around the head.

A few details from some of the dreams I've had recently:

A few days ago I was playing some sort of a co-op with others in the dream. Then got bored, flew through the window, leaving the game. Just wanted to fly around. This behaviour has not been very common (not for me, at least).

Last night I was moving up and down stairs, which is pretty common. But what made it uncommon was the large amount of people slowly moving up and down the stairs. Sort of like a traffic jam. Well, I wasn't in a hurry or anything, but I simply couldn't resist jumping around, climbing the rails and stuff .. on my hands. Eventually made it up to the attic where I sought for another challenge. Found some kind of a chain going across the floor there. The floor was all dust and gravel with a little bit of hay. Laid down and started pulling from the chain, dragging myself forward on the floor. This was quite a workout but it made me happy. After I don't know how long, I woke and found myself sweating. Again, this workout is quite different from anything I've done in dreams so far. It's so absurd even within the context of the dream that it's a sweet challenge :).

In another dream, I was at the summerhouse, hanging around with the kids there. There was about to be a visitor, so the kids wanted to play hide and seek. They turned the place into a fortress where they couldn't be seen but they could always see the visitor. That's something I've played a lot in the dreams. Helped them in moving the furniture and designing the fortress. Although the urge to play was quite strong, I left for the morning wake-up alarm. Hmm .. never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment