Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Void salad with radishes

A few nights ago I focused on the space in my room. Fell asleep and in the dreams, I focused on the vibrations within the air in my room. I put some music playing and tried to feel how the vibrations interact in the air. The experience was cut short because the playlist only had one song.

There's a girl at work, who joined fairly recently. Anyway, she's one of these people whom I "know" or recognize as an old friend. One of Mom's many friends, perhaps. Enjoyed a chat about diets, psychokinesis, yoga.

A bit inspired, bought radishes, lettuce and sour cream. Hadn't made that salad for months. While cutting radishes, I couldn't help but notice some sort of an electric vibration or buzzing in the fingertips when they touched the radish. A couple of hours later, I noticed this familiar emptiness that I could either focus on, or ignore. A few minutes of focus brought forth the familiar calmness and the sensation of space-time wobbling around the head. Also felt the same electric vibration or buzzing (same frequency, similar amplitude) just above the heart chakra. I wonder if it was those radishes, salt, or maybe the inspiring chat .. I don't know, but I'm thankful for the sense of emptiness.

1 comment:

  1. Not a Mom's friend but a friend of another friend.
    She's a clairvoyant, it seems.

    ReplyDelete