Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Floating light

On my way home, I spotted a plane. Or so I thought. A yellow light, with a faint light blinking underneath. It seemed to be flying away from the local airport and gaining altitude rather slowly. It seemed quite far, too. Observed it for a few seconds, then crossed the street, looked back and it was gone. Looked for it for some time, then wondered if it had gone into the clouds.

Once I reached a darker corner, I looked at the sky to check if the sky was clear. There were tiny ice crystals falling, so everything was in a slight haze and couldn't see the stars. There was indeed a cloud of smoke at where I had seen the light, but the cloud did not seem thick enough to block the lights that suddenly.

Checked the airport time schedule and found that there shouldn't have been any planes arriving or leaving at around 19:20. The last arrived 17:05 and the last left 18:15. Moreover, the light was moving towards West, not North. Also remembered that the airport in this town is so small that the passenger planes have propeller engines. Judging by the fact that I've heard them from similar distance before, I should've heard it as well.

So, I'll tag my first (or one of the first) Unidentified Flying Object(s) here .. until I find a friend sharing a drone video or somesuch =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment