Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, January 15, 2016

Global Illumination Glitch

Found "Boku dake ga Inai Machi", for which I sincerely thank the Facebook Anime page. The anime seems very promising.

Thanks to Metavo, I found another "local" guy who has conquered cold:
http://wideo.ee/vlad-on-eesti-mees-kes-jumaldab-loodust-ja-kaib-paljajalu/#_

Recently I've been reading a lot of Reddit stories on matrix glitches, paranormal experiences and stuff. Today on the way to work, I noticed something that I've read about but hadn't experienced yet. A winter morning, so sun was still rising and sky was gradually becoming brighter. Then suddenly within a split-second, everything became remarkably brighter (and stayed brighter) and the sky started looking a bit different as well. I found it strange that the time and the movement of cars were smooth .. which would prove against a time glitch. Thought it could have been a car that passed with headlights on and caused some kind of an effect on the eyes. Observed passing cars for some time but didn't find an angle at which there would be a similar effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment