Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, January 18, 2016

Short of 300 kV?

Yesterday I also encountered a strange transition in background noise. Mind was foggy, until at some moment it was as if somebody had switched off a server. Only then could I tell the difference. Couldn't tell the source of the noise, though. It was as if the noise had come from the next room, only that there's nothing there that could make the noise. Or maybe it came from another floor? Or maybe the noise was in the mind? Weird, but there I was, finally able to focus better on cramming for the exam. Almost no internal dialogue, either.

The previous post on the personality switch reminded me of an exercise that I sometimes performed several years ago. I would take a meditation posture, close the eyes and observe the density of focus in the brain. For most of the time, there was heavy focus in the left hemisphere but nothing in the right one. Realized it being a weakness, I shifted focus to the right hemisphere. A few days of practice and I could activate the right hemisphere. Then I moved focus to the exact center, trying to keep it there without gravitating towards the left hemisphere. This exercise worked very well with pranayama, allowing me to open and close the Ida and Pingala breathing channels on will.

Anyway, tried the same last night. Couldn't focus on the right hemisphere very well at first. As if the head was locked. Heard a spontaneous semi-subconscious thought: "Grant me access". Right when I thought it, there were two synchronized cracking sounds at the top of the neck, one to the left and the other to the right of the spine. It didn't take long, until I felt prana started moving .. digestion activated and stuff.

In the first dreams, there were recurring elements :- flickering and dimming of lights and a walk outdoors in the snow. During each walk, I passed a transformer. As I approached it, I couldn't help but notice the loud high-pitched buzzing. It sounded as if the transformer was at its peak. Too much load. As I came even closer, I could feel the air and the transformer surroundings buzzing. Eventually I saw that the transformer was arcing. Not safe. Somehow I couldn't avoid this place and ended up there at least 2 times. Eventually woke up, sweaty and internal heat radiating from different parts of the body. While awake, the internal heat seemed well under control - not sure why so dramatic dreams. The abdomen seemed to be the source of the heat, which then propagated up the body, melting "icicles" within the body. The heat faded before I could melt all of them. Today it was rather hot outside, too (-1 *C). Last week there had been around -20 *C.


This is the buzzing:

A successful tantra and tummo practice.

Anyway, a strange day. Found it a bit difficult to word sentences for some reason. Due to lack of sleep? Ego was near panic for quite some time .. while at the same time, the body was very calm and relaxed.

Stood at a park in the morning. Counted 4 simultaneously dead streetlamps around me, all within a 20 meter radius. Still geisting those, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment