Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 17, 2016

Personality switch

Geisting has become a bit "sharper". A moment ago there was a sharp snapping sound emitted from somewhere within the laptop. Semi-conscious geisting, as I felt it in the biofield.

While cramming for an exam, I played with a piece of self adhesive hook and loop fastening tape on the mouse cable. Then noticed that, and stopped because all such habits draw cat's attention. I think he was sleeping on the clothes drying rack, so that I was blocking his view of the tape. A single "visual" thought of the cat chewing on the tape was enough to trigger the cat. He leaped onto the table, creeped up to the same tape, bit it once and then left. Exactly as the "visual" thought portrayed. Even though there's a larger strip of such tape on the laptop adapter cable, the cat just crawled over it .. it was only interested in the small one attached to the mouse cable. Guarding one's thought patterns is what cats teach well.

Noticed something about my dreams that I've previously missed. On Saturday morning, I visited an exhibition or market hall twice. There were a lot of wooden bars and supports everywhere, which gave the place medieval looks. The first time was at night. Couldn't resist the desire to climb around, jump and stuff. Ended up at the same place with friends later in the morning. It was still so early that the place was empty, but it was quite bright already. Friends asked me to come and climb around a little. I said: "Hey, I was here just a few hours ago. Climbed around and stuff." Thought it wouldn't hurt to climb some more .. but something was different. Everything seemed very realistic and I didn't feel confident in my climbing abilities at all.

The personality must have been different. It seems it depends on time. At around midnight, there's a switch, and somewhere at 4 AM there's another. This was also evident during the hiking competition of the crazies or somesuch. Anyway, the asymmetry seems to be a problem here. The 20 h personality has too long duty cycle and the 4 h personality too short. For one, this produces a certain unsatisfied longing. But it also results in exhaustion and tiredness during the day. The 20 h personality can't maintain its peak performance.

On another subject, I want to re-share owltwelve's post on the psychokinesis forum:

An amazing story about a poltergeist case.

No comments:

Post a Comment