Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 30, 2016

Concentration

Received Emotiv headset and played with it a bit. Needs quite a bit more concentration practice to make use of it in games. Currently it reminds me of the "chest" exercises I used to do a while ago - very difficult to keep anything stable. Would be cool to improve the clarity and intensity of generated EM patterns so that eventually I could use the headset from a distance (without actually wearing it).

Today was an incredibly productive day at work. With the help of a good concentration, I managed to track down and patch tens of memory corruption issues in my testing software. Throughout the day, there was quite a bit of energy boiling somewhere in the body. At first in the abdomen, then after lunch it propagated up to the heart.

A couple of nights ago I had a dream where a science & technology competition was held for primary school, after which there was grilling and sauna. There was a young genius girl whom I followed out of curiosity. She came up with the means for producing a light-amplifying fabric. Some of the other participants misbehaved (mildly put). So this girl hid in a nearby building to quietly observe what the others were up to, without getting involved. She would've wanted to switch on the light but then she would have revealed herself spying on the others. This situation triggered another idea for the opposite - fabric that could be used to absorb or dissipate light depending on its intensity. The more intense the light shining on it, the more it attenuates.

Last night in the dreams I was visited by Hyena. He pointed at the wall behind the door, highlighting the spot where entities sometimes leak through. I said: "I know, it's not a very serious issue, so I haven't done anything about it yet." Thought it wouldn't hurt to look into it right away. Photographed the wall with flash to reveal whatever darkness was hiding there. A poster with malevolent subliminals (satanic sketches, which formed out of barely visible patterns in text and background). Apparently a long time ago I had thought it was cool and installed it without realizing the meaning of the subliminal messages. This was not the only similar dream last night .. a lot of darkness was being dispelled / released.

No comments:

Post a Comment