Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Zoo

For the past few days I've been trying to turn work and the playing of video games into meditative experiences. Mass Effect 1 was rather glitchy in the end so I had to cheat just to get through the Conduit. Mass Effect 2 seems better in quite a few aspects. The atmosphere is more absorptive, there are different philosophies (mentality of different races) that run throughout the game design. Some of them rather ingenious, in my opinion. Dialogues have also improved. Not quite comparable to Shadowrun or Fallout 2 yet, but coming close.

I think it was on Monday that I saw a reflection of blue light on the snow. Saw it three times, always in the periphery to my left. Interestingly enough, I haven't had those sightings for that long yet. The reflection stayed for seconds before it disappeared.

I've been seeing a lot of different animals in the dreams ever since I let those birds in. Last night it was like a zoo outside. There was also something about water tap falling apart in my hand and water leaking everywhere. Ovens, stoves and food are also quite popular in the dreams.

With a misbalanced sleep cycle, on Sunday night I hit the deep dream states right after going to bed. I was out for 4 hours, then spent the rest of the time waiting for the alarm.

Last night I didn't reach the deep dream states. For an hour or two, I simply laid there, with secondary attention on the crown. Mind was rather peaceful and quiet. Last night I also realized one of the mistakes that I've been repeating quite often. I've gone to sleep without paying attention to the fact that the mattress is cold (cold drafts of air run through it). Combined with the cold cobweb of dark shields within the body, it's quite unhealthy. Tucking into a tube of blanket and dissolving some of the cobweb helped quite a bit.

Recently stumbled upon The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble:

No comments:

Post a Comment