Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 10, 2010

Dad flickering lights

The last couple of days I haven't felt tired at all. Two days ago I was too tired to do anything and although I haven't slept much more than I had slept back then, I'm feeling more refreshed. Today I was really happy thanks to owltwelve's post in his journal. Also, yesterday I had a slight pain in my chest near the heart area. I tried to heal it yesterday evening and today morning, so that was also gone and I felt great. I had probably caught some cold and put too much effort into pk while not being relaxed.

While going to school, I tried to feel everything around me - wind, sunlight, ground, trees. I think I have practiced with all of them enough to be able to "connect" with them. I could feel something, but I still need to practice more to be able to bend light around me to cancel my shadow or to swirl wind around me.

Haven't attempted empathy on my walks to school and back for a while. On the other hand, I have gotten the feeling of most people being a bit depressed at the moment. It was a nice and warm summer, but now there's work/school and weather is rather cold also.

I've been getting a feeling of the abstractness of time lately. I have recently had a few flashback images from early childhood, feeling something like there's not much of a difference between those times or rather my existence is independent of time.

Guys were bored during the pause between 2 particle physics (not sure how it should be called in English) lectures, one of them made a paper plane and started experimenting with its aerodynamics. I got the idea to build one at home and try to change its direction during flight. It turned out to be rather difficult because the flight time is too short for me to be able to get the feeling of it. I either need to practice a lot more or pick up the feeling before tossing it into the air.

I bragged about owltwelve to my father and mentioned some of my own latest attempts as well. The last experience I mentioned was pk on the lights in the living-room and a street lamp. Right after that he flipped the switch in the kitchen and nothing happened. He was like: "What the heck?" and kept flipping it. A few seconds later the light started to flicker and finally turned on. I laughed: "Dunno, it wasn't me." He replied: "I wouldn't know, because these things usually happen randomly." Anyway, I know he did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment