Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lots of sleeping

I was so tired yesterday that I was pecking in a lecture. Every time I woke up after seeing a few seconds of dreams, there were a few seconds, during which my mind worked at about twice the regular speed. I could grasp everything I saw on the slides and then fall asleep with the next eyeblink again. I tried hard not to fall asleep, but I simply couldn't.

I also noticed that I could feel different objects more easily than before. But I don't think it's related to not having slept enough, it's probably thanks to prior pk practice.

Took 2 hours for sleeping during the day. For some reason, I was tired, but I couldn't sleep very well during the day. Did some homework and went to sleep. Before going to sleep, I quickly checked the forums (or at least the topic that I had left open) and found an interesting challenge - stasis practice on hurricane Igor. I decided I would attempt to slow it down before falling asleep.

I quickly relaxed all of my muscles and tried to clear my mind beforehand. Then I tried to visualize the hurricane and while visualizing it, I tried to slow down its rotation speed. Well, I could slow the visualization down to a halt, but when I checked the trackers again today, it's still going. So, I guess I'm not very good at such remote pk yet. I remembered a guy in some psionics forums, who could heal people just by seeing their nicknames.

The practice affected my mind-state and I took another levitation attempt, but fell asleep before anything happened. I saw a lot of pk and levitation dreams thanks to this.

When I was about to wake up, I heard a woman walking down the street and to my surprise, I was not only hearing, but also seeing her walking.

Yesterday evening we took a look at Jupiter with the Galileoscope that I had ordered a few weeks ago. Since we didn't have any tripods, we saw a lot of hand vibration (already with the 25x zoom configuration - there's also a 50x configuration). It put me thinking that trying to keep hand vibrations down should be quite similar to meditation and pk as well. After all, I saw it on TV that there was a guy, who made sculptures out of sugar cubes without using a table or even a microscope. It also reminded me of Naruto's meditation on gathering Nature's energy, where the slightest thoughts would make him lose his balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment