Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, September 6, 2010

Dream of a storm

Saw a dream on a great storm on Saaremaa. I was near a shed when it started flashing lightning and burst out raining. Lightning hit a perry tree roughly 10 meters in front of me and it fell over towards me. I wasn't hit, but it was a close call. Rain was so intense that it too broke a few trees and bushes.

Dad found one more juice package with a code somewhere in the kitchen. It started to haunt me: "How can it be possible that I registered all the packages, got 5000 points in total and there is one more package although I already sent code stickers with a total of 5000 points back to the company." It got me a bit nervous and I had difficulties practicing pk in the evening. Well, I figured it out eventually. About a month ago there was a morning when I remember having had a strange feeling. A feeling as if I had made a mistake in writing my phone number somewhere, but I couldn't remember where. Now it all made sense - I actually had 6000 points (with 1000 on a separate account with the same name) and now sent a wrong sticker back. So, now I can see how they drew the winners - by sticker codes or by registered accounts =P. An interesting chain of events.


Before completely falling asleep, I was chatting with someone again. He asked something like: "Can you receive multidimensional imagery?" and started testing the limits of the perception of my mind. I saw a few graphs rotating around, but couldn't figure out how I should look at them - they didn't seem to make any sense. I realized what was happening and quickly woke myself up so that I could remember it in the morning. I might have been talking with people like this without even telling the difference between my own thoughts and the thoughts of others.

It's probably thanks to the gym, but the next morning I woke up before alarm and enjoyed the feeling of lying on the bed without any thoughts. I think it took a few minutes before I started thinking on random stuff again.

No comments:

Post a Comment