Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, September 12, 2010

Small vs large objects

It popped into my mind again that there is a difference between pk on small objects versus pk on large objects. Judging by the feeling I'm having while doing pk, large objects can be manipulated with by using lower frequencies while smaller objects require higher frequency. The pk state of mind feels like the brain is in resonance with the object I'm feeling. So, the reason why I'm having difficulties twitching the psi-wheel or moving a tiny piece of paper could be that I've used lower frequencies too often and gotten used to it.

Cool, while taking a shower, I had to close my eyes so that I could wash my head. When I closed them, I could actually see my hands and the nozzle. Not as well as I used to before I found out that it wasn't my eyes I was seeing with. Anyway, I could see well enough to notice that I could see my hands even when they couldn't have been seen with regular eyes. I could even see them behind my head.

There was a fluorescent tube glowing in the kitchen and when I entered, I saw it flicker for a moment. Occasionally I also heard a few snapping sounds today.

I guess that yesterday's meditation session worked a treat - I'm back at feeling my surroundings again, though the feeling is still not as powerful as it was a few weeks ago. I should probably meditate some more on it. I did meditate some before going to bed, but it didn't have the same effect as yesterday.

I should've stretched my meditation session for longer, perhaps then I would have had some fun experiences. Had to go to bed even though I didn't feel like it at all. There was another medical committee for the compulsory military recruitment early in the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment