Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mind vs eye focus

While practicing pk on random objects on the table today, a comparison popped into my mind. I compared focusing my mind on objects with focusing my eyes on objects and found a lot of similarities. To some extent, it even felt similar when I changed the object I focused my mind on. While changing from a small object like a pen to a larger object like the table, I felt psi pressure and frequency adjusting in my head.

Had some difficulties feeling the exact object I wanted to. My mind occasionally shifted to other nearby objects again. While focusing on the pen or on the fan (not plugged in), I noticed that the propeller occasionally rotated slightly. Could be a coincidence, but my laptop suddenly snapped out of showing me a screensaver while I was trying to levitate the table (I can usually get the feeling quite easily, but so far it hasn't moved remarkably).

Took an attempt on the uncovered psi-wheel again. When I opened the cover and the psi-wheel had come to a halt, I could rotate it slightly in both directions until I happened to think: "Maybe it's the wind?" and I couldn't even budge it anymore. I thought of wind because its movement was unstable - it was slightly rocking up and down while rotating. After thinking this, it stopped rocking, so it couldn't have been wind. So, I closed the cover, thinking that I could perhaps trick my subconscious into moving it covered - then there just can't be any wind. To my surprise, I could slightly rotate it again .. for a short moment, until I hit another mind-block.

No comments:

Post a Comment