Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, December 10, 2011

Base course

Finished the base course and now there's a bit more freedom again.
Thanks to everyone for your support! It helped me a lot =).

It was pretty depressive at first. According to some of my roommates, the conditions were worse than in prison. Well, for me it changed after the first week - the second week was quite cheery already and I was in the mood for some pk practice. Telepathic influence on the drill sergeants, a little bit of weather manipulation and some healing as well. Weather manipulation and healing almost always worked, telepathic influence was successful on maybe half of the attempts or so.

Pretty often when I thought something in the lines of: "Bah, I don't want to clean the toilet again, they always put me in there on cleaning days." Then something similar happened: "5 of you shall stack firewood in the rear. You, you and you too."

One day the chiefs lined us up, took our locker keys, threw them all around the corridor and gave us some minutes to be back in line with our keys. I memorized the key pattern just before handing it over and thought: "Now, how could I possibly find my key from the scattered 40 in time. There are holes in the floor, what if some of the keys fell in there?" With everyone running around recklessly, I saw someone pick up a key and put it on the table. Walked up to the table and took the key .. recognized the pattern, it was mine. The first key! That really blew my mind =D.

After the 2nd week, I understood what the drunk stranger had meant. Suddenly fell ill with pneumonia and spent almost half of the service (a month) in hospital. That was pretty nasty, but allowed me for more practice time with psi, a lot of time to practice sketching and read tech magazines. Then Mom sent an SMS from Spain: "Now you've had enough rest. You should continue." =D Shortly after that, the doctor let me out again.

While ill, I realized how many entities there are around us. There were hundreds of them sharing tips on how I can recover better. I think there are a lot of them observing our lives, while waiting for their (re-)birth.

All in all, I found that I still have problems with my own psychology. The most difficult challenge was to reprogram myself into liking something that I did not like at all. Also, when I managed to convince myself that I can do something, I'll do it and heck, I'll even enjoy it .. then I witnessed "miracles".

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work, turning lemons into lemonade:) I think it's cool that you found so many ways to train, & I know what you mean about the entities around us.

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uguh, I missed your last few posts, and didn't know you went into serving. Sounds pretty tough, good job on holding out! Nice to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… mystical mind training

    ReplyDelete