Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 19, 2011

Lamp trataka and wind

Thought of practicing Trataka again yesterday. Happened to look out of the balcony door window, a bright street lantern was shining in from there. Thought why not, and started staring at the lamp. Wind rose, the tree branches that it lit up, swayed around. The street lamp blinked.

Thought it would be better to avoid pulsing it and focused on changing its color from yellow to bluish green. Couldn't quite get it to change colour though. Went to bed.

Woke up in the morning and just when I was about to turn around, I noticed that the street lamp was bluish white, with a slight greenish tint. When I came back in the evening, it was not lit .. had already broken it by staring at it just once =/.

Today I didn't feel like coming home by bus. Just thinking about it made me feel depressed. Decided to go on foot, even though my health is not 100% yet (some signs of the re-awoken pneumonia still left). Well, it looked all good until a buddy commented on the weather being inconvenient. Wind picked up, pushing me forward.

There was a chocolate wrapper on the street. Tried to levitate it, wind picked up, rolling it further. The gust of wind stopped and I tried again. The wrapper made a suspicious crackling sound and one of its edges lifted up maybe 5 cm (edit: now that I think about it, perhaps more like 3 cm). The edge descended to the ground, then wind picked up again and blew it away.

Enjoyed the wind some more and tried to shield against it. It seemed to have worked pretty ok.

There was uncomfortably much psi in my lower chakras. Laid myself down in bed and moved a bunch up into the crown.

Edit: One more fun thing happened today. A satellite team member dropped the cap of a marker. It fell on the table, bounced off, hit a chair, hit it once more, bounced off and hit the floor, then it came to me, jumping on its way. The scene looked pretty unlikely to happen and really fun to observe. We had a good laughter as I picked it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment