Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Random events 2

Once I was guarding the area in the barracks at night. Started seeing a lot of figures move up and down the stairs, back and forth in the hallways and stuff. The figures were transparent, but slightly brighter than their background. People moving around in their dreams? Or maybe I was dreaming with my eyes open (brain was repeating daily movements as a faint overlay)?

Bored at the hospital, I had an inspiring OBE / dream. Went to father and asked him what to draw. He showed me what came to his mind (snapshots from animated people and objects). He gave me ideas of what to draw for a week. Father didn't remember me visiting him though.

After an OBE attempt at the hospital, I found myself inside the body but detached. Found it strange but cool that my biofield had the shape of a spacecraft. Changed its orientation and moved myself around with it, feeling the obstacles (bed structure, walls, window) on the way. Fun to play with, but with all the excitement, I went back to remember the experience in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment