Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 12, 2011

Dreams dreams

Had an interesting dream a couple of nights ago. Father had gotten a job in a secret military project. He got me and a bunch of other guys into it as well. I never got to see the machinery I would've been working on, had to wake up and visit the toilet just in time. Anyway, the project seemed to cover weather manipulation and the induction of mass hallucinations for defense purposes. They ran a small scale test .. a cloud of bees appeared, swarming on a few test subjects. The test subjects apparently thought the bees were real. I stepped in and found the stinging pain unreal, as usual in a dream. As I understood, the system was modular and the core was a heavy metal cylinder that had a working radius of a few hundred kilometers.

Some days earlier I had a random dream where the atmosphere suddenly changed. I found a few dark words and signs on random objects in the dream. It caught my attention and I became curious as to why there were such symbols and stuff all over the objects (bunk beds and metal lockers). Then the atmosphere changed again - just as if the dream designers were switched or something (the feeling of presence changed). Suddenly the dream no longer felt gloomy and the words and signs had disappeared. Can't remember what the dream was about though.

No comments:

Post a Comment