Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, December 16, 2011

Uncle's concert

Sister called and asked me to go to uncle's concert with her. I thought I would rather go home or something. Then about half an hour later, I had developed a great urge to go to the concert. Called her back and convinced her to come with me :).

Uncle looked slightly off at first. The place of a couple of his friends had burned down and they had gone to hospital. Also, his tumor was causing him a headache. We attempted to improve his confidence with pk. By the end of the first song, it was pretty good already.

The song content was pretty similar to the last one - related to self-healing and enlightenment. Made my biofield explode again, resulting in cold shivers and the feeling of my surroundings (other people, sound waves in the air, the church) as a part of my body. Thought I would enjoy the feeling of the violinist playing. *Sqeak* the amplifier started generating on the violinist's channel. I pulled back, focusing on the surroundings, rather. Targeted the row of candles next to them. Visualized the candle flames dancing in the rhythm of the music. The flames started dancing when I left them and focused on something else.

Had a supper with uncle later, talking on pk and healing subjects later. He said he really needed the concert himself and that he felt a lot better again. I also really enjoyed the concert and it gave me a lot of fresh motivation for healing my re-awoken pneumonia (seriously caught cold at the base course finishing ceremony again).

A lot of bouncing out of body while walking home later. I've started to feel becoming lightweight and floaty again. When I came back from service, I felt amazingly heavy on the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment