Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, December 23, 2011

Communications geisting

A few days ago, grandmother suddenly called, quite angry at me. It turned out that for them, Skype didn't show me online and for me, it didn't show them online. A fairly common bug, but caused hard feelings.

It worked after killing and restarting the Skype again. Without audio input though. Grandfather logged out, I tried again with the Echo service and it was working. Don't have a clue of what was wrong.

Called them next morning. Grandfather picks up .. I can't hear him at all. I call him once more. This time I can hear him, but he can barely hear me. No problems with other calls.

Would prefer to keep them healthy and well, as well as have the relationships in good shape.

Other than geisting, I've been tingling all over the body pretty much all the time. It's not as uncomfortable as when I arrived, but it's still pretty noticeable. Occasionally I feel floaty or close to weightless, almost like I used to.

Got to meditate some more =D

No comments:

Post a Comment