Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, December 11, 2011

Random events 1

During the first week in service, I had a "Deja Vu" while looking at the table of complaints in our room. Unpacked the feeling and looked around. It was 11th of November and I had been away for a long time. A lot had happened while I was away. Now that I was back, there were only a few weeks left before the end of the base course.

It came true with the exception that I got out of hospital on November 15th, not on 11th.

Once we went to a local basketball match with the guys. Visualized the feeling of being the ball, the players and  hoops. It was pretty fun to play with for an hour or so, having close to 80% of shots go as visualized. Though, I eventually got tired and the game got out of control .. a lot of fouls followed.

The shooting camp was also interesting in a way. By the end of the camp, I felt where I hit the target. Usually forgot to visualize the hits before pulling the trigger though - I think this would've improved it a lot further.

No comments:

Post a Comment