Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 8, 2015

Change

Couldn't sleep for several nights, up until yesterday. Reset my celibacy again yesterday, which helped to get the energy going again.

Realized it works about the same as a combustion engine - too much fuel and it'll wet the candles. Too little fuel and there's no explosion. So far it seems I've mostly cultivated fuel, up until the point when I'm no longer able to produce a spark.

So, with that in mind, I changed my focus exercise.

::TODO:: Conjure an illustration.
Something like this.
 
I would focus on male energy ascending and female energy descending into the center of the chakra. Both energies cone into a tiny dot at the chakra. This visualization I perform for any chakra that seems to be blocked.


One thing that I realized on Friday. My current perspective of how the universe works, is rather limited. With my current perspective, it's difficult to understand why the following holds:
  • Say I want something to change within myself.
  • It does not matter how much I think about it, the change does not happen.
  • When I say it out or write it down somewhere, the change manifests instantly.
  • The manifestation encompasses both past, present as well as the future.
However, one could look at it from a different perspective. Before I say it out or write it down or act on it, it has not happened. Events that don't happen (past, present nor future), cannot be changed. It is only possible to change events that happen / have happened / will happen. This point of view has a strong assumption of non-determinism. However, it goes well with the cross-time effects of the event and its changes. Hmm .. tough to put the realization into words properly. What I've written here, is easy to interpret in a way that I have not intended. Oh well.

Tim Chapman shared this presentation on sprouting, gardening, ORMUS and scalar fields:

An excellent presentation, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment