Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, March 27, 2015

Positive feedback loop

Not a healthy thing to do, but today I experienced myself as an amplifier in a positive feedback loop.

Visited a bank office at a shopping mall. A mother and two kids were walking down the hall and past me. One of the kids passed by very close to me. He was in a bad mood, angry. As he got closer, I felt the anger wash over me .. somehow it was amplified until something snapped (as if something burned out into a short-circuit) and the kid started crying. Since I haven't experienced such a situation in such a way before, I did not try to stop or transform anything .. I simply observed it as it happened (all within a second or so).

For me this was temporary and within the limits of what the body and mind can tolerate. However, for the kid .. I do hope he's alright. If it weren't for the rules of this society, I would have at least discussed it with him and his mother and would've tried to fix it.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm .. now that I think about it, I guess the intensity was so high that I retreated for a moment. I remember feeling how small I was, compared to the flow of energy.

    ReplyDelete