Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, March 19, 2015

Happy

Massive 11:11 and 666 synchronicity yesterday. 11:11 showed up in at least 4 different places (e-mails, bug tracking software, file modification dates) and right when it got me to smile, then 666 popped up (due to having written more code, a breakpoint had shifted to that line).

For the past couple of nights, I've been having very vivid and lucid dreams .. and rather clear recall. Last night I was a bit surprised, how well I managed to maintain my form in a foreign environment.

A beautiful day today. Spent quite some time waiting .. which I used for concentration practice and for radiating unconditional love. Mother came home for a couple of weeks today. This also made me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment