Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, March 5, 2015

Willforce

I once experienced a burst of anxiety, which seemed to have improved my ability to concentrate quite remarkably. So, I tried to save it for that concentration instead of releasing it with rash actions.

For the past few days I've been fueling my frustration, disappointment, anger and converting it into higher-frequency energy.

A couple of days ago I willed it up the spine quite hard. For about half an hour, heart rate increased a lot as the clump of psi / energy floated through the heart chakra. It seemed to be rising in small bubbles, each of which caused abnormal beating rhythm as it passed through the chakra. Throat chakra was also quite painful as it went through.

With more psi in the crown, controlling the psi in the lower chakras has become easier. Also, I see the world more clearly.

Yesterday before bed, I stared at the mirror, visualizing love and compassion towards the person in the mirror image .. while trying to detach myself from it (so that I wouldn't associate myself with the body).

During the past few days I've encountered quite a few moments of realization about Kalachakra (the cyclic nature of the Universe), about the limitations of my own viewpoint on the world and so on.

Today I found something interesting. While standing in the lunch queue, I suddenly received a vision (feelings + images + thought patterns, etc.) that was so strong it shadowed my own. At roughly the same time, the lady before me looked at me .. so, I suspect it might've been her mindscape at that time. The vision was full of spring and so bright that it displaced my thoughts, actions and mind for at least an hour. Selected my food (which was slightly difficult, because I tried to feel from my own perspective again). Then took a seat at a table, which had very specific lighting. Somehow for that moment, that seat seemed perfect. The sun was shining at me so that a column of bright light lit the food and my crown. However, when I looked up, I was blinded. In this sunlight, I somehow saw the world differently. I saw myself better .. as if I were the sunlight .. and only by being in the sunlight could I actually see myself clearly. Lovely spring. Morning was cold and foggy, then the sky cleared up and there was pretty sunlight, then a starry sky with full moon in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment