Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 15, 2015

Major blockage dissolving

Recently there has been spiritual progress. It seems that I learn by teaching. After posting answers or suggestions, I realize how all of it applies to me also. Since I'm teaching it, then it wouldn't be any good if I didn't practice it myself, maybe that's why it helps me.

For the past couple of days, the major blockage is dissolving. Yesterday morning I felt sick (no appetite and mild stomach ache). Though, it wasn't just stomach ache, the almost the whole body felt the same way. Sometimes there is a wave of cold that shoots through the nerve system, sometimes a wave of heat, sometimes a wave of tingling. Along with it, there's often the feeling of consciousness shifting or space-time warping. Energy feels quite strong, once it flows freely through the central channel.

Had a bright dream last night.

I'm at the summerhouse, in a room next to the kitchen. I don't know what I was doing, but I noticed that I had somehow cut into the skin of my right index finger and perhaps thumb also. So, I go to the kitchen and mention that to aunt (I think). She gives me a very large blue flying disc out of thin rubber - like a balloon (didn't know why). Anyway, I go back and try to throw the disk at a specific object in the other room. Right when I let go of the disk, it expands and fills the whole room horizontally. I consider this weird.

I go outside, throw the disk. While watching it fly, I realize I can too. I grab onto it and fly with it. I speed up even further (not sure if I've ever flown that fast in a dream). Very beautiful scenery. I fly over the forests and land at the beach somewhere .. somewhere where I was needed. As I step on the ground (asphalt), I notice that it's heavily cracked, with several words and symbols written on it. My guide also sees that. At the destination, I take out my laptop, planning to show something from it. Though, I misclick and it starts installing some random stuff (or more like everything). When I wonder about disk space, it throws errors but continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment