Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Reset

Ok, my celibacy was reset during a nap in the evening. It lasted for a few months. I've even forgotten the last time it reset. I guess right when I came back from the raw food diet, I managed to get my energy channels clogged up again. The reset was a semi-conscious decision from within a dream state.

Last night I had a slightly strange dream. There was a dangerous environment and I was excited about what we could find in there. Like seeking hidden knowledge and treasures in ancient temples and tombs. Our group was driven by the same sort of excitement.

I found it very strange that all the danger was sleeping. All the beasts, soldiers stood like frozen statues. I quietly walked around them, trying not to wake them. However, some of our group started killing them (to make sure they won't be able to harm us when they wake up). They were surprised that the flesh and blood was real .. these beings were alive, although frozen.

Anyway, we made it to some other room, where everyone found something that they desired or were looking for. For example, I found high technology (it was very glitchy in this dream state). Since it was that glitchy (circuits cut and several pieces laying through each-other - physics engine fail), I did not want to take it with me .. I simply observed it for inspiration. Anchored the area for visiting it later, in case we might need something from there.

Today I forced willpower. I didn't like the idea of walking 1.5x the long distance home. So I used this dislike / frustration for the energy flow. Focused on that for most of my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment