Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 29, 2017

Bored

It has been years since the last time I've had no fire to extinguish. I've been swamped under a heap of urgent tasks for the whole time.

Yesterday evening I had some free time and didn't know what to do about it. Stumbled upon an interesting paper, then started following the paper trail and got inspired. This: https://archive.org/details/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300370001-4
Decided to start enhancing the density of the psi field again.

Maintained the inspiration throughout the night and during the morning. Finished up with documentation and submitted, then sat down waiting for a meeting. No response. Well, no meeting. Now what? Re-checked all the tasks in issue tracking, checked all the e-mails, work-related chats. Now what? Ok, to another meeting. Became bored and started looking into a bonus work-related job that I could do as a hobby. A couple of hours later I finished with the research. Now what? In contrast to the prior years, this time life did not swamp me with further work. Thank you.

Got to re-learn how to relax properly (not just during the night).

No comments:

Post a Comment