Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, September 18, 2017

DreamSports

Mom had contacted sister to ask what's going on in the town. One of her old friends had complained about aircraft noises and dogs barking throughout the night. Neither me nor sister had noticed nothing of the sort.

First of all I find it strange that there would be aircraft noises during the night. Except for the helicopter post, it's very rare. Also, were these aircraft noises, then dogs typically wouldn't bark about it. Unless it was deafening (the dog at the summerhouse is traumatized by all the low-flying jets). Mom thought it was the magnetic storm, but again, we didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

Dream: Burning branches

Was at the summerhouse, piling up branches and burning them. Noticed that there was an older pile that did not burn so well. In fact, it had almost become extinguished. The pile had large tree stumps sticking out of the ashes. I could tell that there were still some glowing pieces of charcoal underneath, so I nudged one of the stumps a bit. Instead of catalyzing the burning, I managed to unleash 2-3 hornets. The hornets darted at my right palm and stung it. In order to escape the emerging cloud of hornets (because typically that's how it happens with wasps), I flew away. However, I was somewhat disappointed in the speed of flight. I was so slow that I had to push myself from tree branches and roof edges.

Dream: Training

Some kind of a large stadium or field. Spent the rest of the night training with someone else. Trained strength, stamina, agility, concentration, etc. The dream deterioriated in the morning when more people started showing up. Eventually some guy thought he was the trainer and started bossing around. I realized that I didn't have proper shoes and clothes for the training. Spent the rest of the time sprinting around with parkour while looking for them. Found them where I had placed them before the night of training (had just put them aside because they weren't needed). The boss trainer of the morning did not tolerate people training without flashy outfits.

Morning walk

Walked to the bus station again. Felt lightweight and tireless. Walked a lot faster than usual and made it on the bus that leaves earlier, with perfect timing.

A very rainy and stormy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment