Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, September 9, 2017

Compassion to electronics

Ever played skip a rock with keyboards on a sea of old TVs and CRT displays?
I did, and felt bad about it. Threw away a lot of old electronics. They have served me well but how did they earn such a treatment? Came home and watched Animatrix (hadn't seen it before). Rage against the machines, then revenge of the machines. Although a bit random, I think it's very good. Found the runner and the haunted house stories the most inspiring.

Last night I had a bright dream with very disturbing content. Reference to the movie "The Beach," I think. A ferry brought people to some kind of an island. It was well known that the island is dangerous, so I observed my own actions carefully, trying to adapt to the surroundings quickly. The dream ended when I had finished installing the shoes. No point in describing the graphic content around me, just that people were really careless and ended up being hurt or killed. "The Beach" was in my opinion one of the most realistic movies out there, at least plot-wise. Don't know why the dream, though. Watched the movie like a month ago or something.

Before the dream, I had been staring at the singing bowls, trying to make them vibrate with the mind. Did not happen but got a good concentration training out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment