Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, September 17, 2017

Moody Weather

Mayhaps not as exciting as the previous two posts but weather was a bit moody today.

Concentrated on work while listening to soothing music. At some moment I looked out of the balcony window and it was a sunshine with clear sky. Some time later I got confused about the raining backdrop in a song. It sounded so realistic that I looked at the balcony window and removed the headphones. Although it was actually raining outside, I couldn't have heard it with the headphones on. The song ended and it was sunny again. Stared at the fidget spinner for some time, heard a loud gust of wind. Looked out .. barely any wind. Took a nap and woke up. Cloudy but cleared up in just a few seconds. Then sunshine until sunset.

Managed to fool the cat so that he let me install the leash (about 10% success rate). With effort, managed to take the cat for a walk. Kept staring at the cat while it was trying to hide under a tree. As the darkness settled, at some point there was an empathic connection with the cat. He finally enjoyed sitting there, looking around .. feeling like a ninja or something. Though, it's still evident that the cat doesn't read my mind properly. Took the cat back home and left for shopping. Cat was confused "Do I need to come too or not?" He has a miss/fear relationship to r/outside so I knew I would no longer have to shoo him from the door today.

No comments:

Post a Comment