Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, September 4, 2017

Good day

Reading the dialogue boosted the internal heat for me. Boosted it further, then went to sleep. Couldn't sleep. Just a few shallow dreams but spent most of the night healing and boosting internal heat.

This reminded me of the dream I had had the previous night.

Tension doesn't burn

Me and youngest uncle cleaning the old barn house. There were some kind of wooden ribs on the floor. Uncle asked me to clean the floor. I figured I could just burn the wood or something. Don't ask .. dream logic or something. Took a matchstick and as I put it closer to the wood, the flame was blown out. Realized that karma does not burn lightly. One needs constant strong heat to even melt it. So, I just removed the wooden ribs and threw them out.

Book exchange

Exchanged yoga books with a colleague. She got the dream and sleep yoga book. I got a thought yoga book. Wanted to ask about a dream that I had in 2010, I think. In that dream she was driving her dad's van (Blogger search is not very helpful). She answered the question without me asking. She said she was going for driving school. So, probably she has not had the dream yet.

Preaching

Her father was kind enough to take me to the largest shopping mall in town. Took the chance to buy new shoes. The first candidate often still ends up being the best. Went outside to wait for a free bus to town centre. A nice chilly and windy evening. Noticed some glass shards on the ground (dangerous) and tried to steer clear of these, especially with the new shoes and all. 15+ min into waiting, a dude showed up and introduced himself. Being strongly religious, he started telling about Free Will and Adam's & Eve's temptation (which is what I read yesterday evening). He had a very young son with him, who did not enjoy his dad's preaching much. Anyway, the man held my hand and prayed for me (felt some kind of a vibration move through his palm). He also wished for me to find a girlfriend this month. I'm not sure I would want that (his son also started crying on that). When he saw that my bus arrived, he asked me to visit their Facebook page and perhaps continue the chat. In order to make room for the people rushing on the bus, I took a step back .. onto the glass shards. Thanks for the symbol, won't visit the Facebook page (dangerous). These kinds of people are very sticky, so it's wiser to just thank him and send energy astrally.

On a different level, I had read the first few chapters of the thought yoga book. It went into great detail on how to influence people and push one's agenda on them. I saw that the religious man has some serious issues himself. While he means well, he's partially blinded by the tension in his own mind. I wish him all the best.

Singing bowls

A few days ago I tried the singing bowls again and realized something obvious. Probably the correct way to use a singing bowl is to visualize it being one of your chakras, and then make it vibrate. One of those bowls on the heart chakra caused a few flashes of light and boosted the internal flame quite a bit (cleared some of the soot off the psi channels). Flashes of yellowish white light I've seen several times per day recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment