Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 29, 2019

All colleagues psychic

Maybe a bit of an exaggeration but at lunch witnessed the facial expression of a co-worker whom I would've never considered to be a psychic. He was probably more surprised and concerned about it than I was, tho.

Anyway, late yesterday evening there was a breakthrough at my other job. When I told him about it, his face suddenly turned white. He said that he had seen the exact same thing in a dream several days ago.

Joked to another colleague about the everyone at work gradually turning psychic. I find it fascinating.

Had the other 2 book exams today (around 1500 pages in 1 month). I wasn't satisfied because I failed to overcome anxiety. Had trouble thinking or speaking while the body was shivering, shaking and cramping up. Not as bad as during the physics book exam (around 700 pages of derivations in 1 month) but still not exactly comfortable.

Oh well. Took the books back to the library and was about to leave when someone called my name. An old classmate who is apparently back from Scotland. It's been more than 10 years since I last saw her.

No comments:

Post a Comment