Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, January 17, 2019

A bit more energetic

Was feeling quite tired. Took some vitamins and slept a lot. The greatest effect was from the psi fountain (or what I used to call grounding), or at least so it seemed.

Today I felt quite energetic, compared to the usual.

A bunch of dreams again.

Dream: Pulverizing

Me and a gang prepared to track down a murderer. Distinguished him from the crowd and took him to the rest of the gang. By then, he had retracted into a single bone. Although we had previously agreed on everything, the gang no longer seemed up to it. I asked them to pulverize it, to yield the maximum time before it restores itself. Nobody listened. So I put it down and smashed it into several pieces with my knee. "This should give at least some time before it re-manifests itself," I thought.

Thinking back on it, it seems like the most retarded solution one could think of. What a "wonderful" demonstration of my intelligence /s. Dissolving in unconditional love and forgiveness would have been the best solution.

Dream: Toilet

Had to take a dump and rushed to the closest toilet. After spending some time in there, I noticed that all the people going through the restroom were women. Asked if this was a women's restroom. One of them replied that indeed it was.

I tried to make it quick but couldn't.

Dream: Painting

Mom and sister found a painting that they wanted to buy. They asked me over to see it as well. I also found it interesting but for a different reason. In addition to looking nice, it had symbolism from the 1930s that portrayed the society back then. Although I didn't pay much attention to it, I think the overall picture was about a bedroom with a nice view through the window.

Dream: Levitation

Before the dream, I practised concentration on the sensation of levitation. Started lifting out of body at first, then tried again.

Probably one of the longest flying dream thus far. Flew around the summerhouse a lot, viewed all sorts of buildings, objects from a wide variety of angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment