Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, January 18, 2019

Owl the Surgeon

Most of the dreams last night I spent in my room or its alternatives (it wasn't completely identical).

Dream(s): In my room


Father visited and we chatted for hours before he returned (he's currently abroad). I don't remember what we chatted about, though.

After he left, the cat was about to bother the tenant, so I produced a meow to get the cat into my room instead. In reality, the door to my room was closed whereas in the dream it wasn't.

There was an owl (similar to the one in the staring owl dream) looking after me from a bookshelf. The owl was cute, even though it was large and already quite old. It flew onto my lap and cut into my left side with its claws. I did not pay too much attention to it, for the cat also claws me sometimes. When I was about to go back to bed, I noticed that I was bleeding. I couldn't spot a wound large enough, so I simply cleaned it off and went back to bed. In reality, noticed that a cold pain in the left side of my chest has disappeared. Respect and a lot of thanks to the owl for the surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment