Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 26, 2019

Minor heat

Met another astronaut. Though, the meeting was a rather short one and had to compress info as much as possible. For that, I assumed that he was already aware of our mission. It turned out that he wasn't, nor was he aware of the technology that we've set out to test. In the end, he probably didn't get a thing that I blabbed about and there was no time to start over and explain everything thoroughly. Sigh.

I suspect that I've become acquainted to higher info density again, which makes it difficult for me to speak normally. Reading books is not good for the social skills.

After watching some cartoons of evil, focused on the feeling of love before bed.

For the first few hours, I had a dream that was difficult to control. Barely made the correct decision and managed to avoid a major leak of jing and probably a bunch of other unfortunate consequences.

Woke with a lot of heat in the abdomen. Had produced a lot of sweat, and had to visit the kitchen in order to absorb some water. Gradually propagated the heat up the central channel, while trying to fall asleep again. Spent 2-3 hours trying, eventually fell asleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment