Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, January 7, 2019

Dream s

Spent most of the night on Saaremaa.
Left hand under the pillow had produced a lot of sweat.

Bear

I was sitting on the ground behind the house, enjoying the view over the field when a bear (I think) showed up. Again, it would have caused me to leave the place unless I managed to pet it. I think I managed to do that somehow, for it stopped bothering me.

Spawn-Poof-Spawn

Just walked outside, chatting with cousin and enjoying the weather. It was warm, cloudy, without snow and wind.

Anyway, at some moment some more cousins (err, not clones) popped into the dream, running around playing something. One of them greeted me and ran away again.

A moment later I look back at where they were playing and there's nobody there.

Then a moment later again they're back, then they disappear while I'm looking in their direction.

A rather persistent dream. I wonder if one of the cousins might remember it as well.

1 comment:

  1. Asked cousin, he had had a realistic adventurous dream but couldn't remember exactly. Also recently at some unknown date he had had an OBE but again couldn't remember the details.

    Cool, though, thus far I have not had a proper confirmation of co-dreaming experience yet.

    ReplyDelete