Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, January 11, 2019

Dreamo-theoretical UFO sightings

A couple of interesting dreams again.

Uncle's UFO sightings

Spent a part of the night at the summerhouse again. Met one of my uncles there. He wished he could remove some of his UFO sighting stories from the internet as these were affecting his image. "People do search for your name before employing you," he said.

I didn't say anything, I was just really curious because I hadn't heard of his UFO sightings. And of course I know that people search for names, I also do that occasionally.

It's pretty much summer already

Took a bus to the town center. It wasn't the bus that I've typically taken, as it crossed the other bridge. From this bridge, there's a nice view over the channel, the river and the snailtower. I enjoyed the view in daylight and commented that it's pretty much summer already. Indeed, the ice and snow had melted and grass was becoming green again. Between the channel and the river there's something park-like with trees. However, on the trees I saw an overlay of scripus or something similar starting to bloom.

Someone from the bus responded that it's still quite far from the summer. I was a bit surprised that there was anyone self-aware on the bus. I looked around a bit more and noticed that most of the people in the bus seemed to be conscious.



First one of the cousins having vivid dreams and OBE, then his father. Should probably ask him if he has had any UFO sightings recently.

I wonder if it's just me or is there really something about 2019 that has shifted the awareness of people?

No comments:

Post a Comment