Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, January 10, 2019

Fame and politics

That slithering curse. Had a rather vivid dream of it.

I was somewhere at an event (conference or press release of some sort?) and all kinds of people kept coming up to me in order to shake hands and express their fandom. There were a lot of them, but I remember one red headed lady because she had the agenda to drag me into politics - I would have to publicly analyze the effects of my work on politics. She would later use the quotes to finish a book of hers or something. I told her that a long time ago I had decided not to become involved in politics.

Anyway, some moments later I'm on the podium speaking something. Kept it short and walked off to read a book. This caused even more cheers from the audience full of fans.



Last year I had three people approach me and say that they're my fans. Should find a way to get more work done while standing out less. Though, I haven't even started working on any of the ambitious projects. Hmm .. (lightbulb) .. internet and animated anon avatars.

About reading books - I'm preparing for the next book exam, which is why that was in the dream. Two thick ("bibles") and slightly over 2 weeks left.

No comments:

Post a Comment