Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A few dreams

Saw some sort of a sports game in the dreams. The game caught my attention, when I saw some people playing it. The idea was to shoot the other players with a stream of psi. It was a lot of fun for amateurs to play, as it would happen when they expect it the least.

There was a bigger competition coming up and some competitors were pretty nervous about it. I had an old friend there in that dream-world. It turned out his Mom was one of the competitors and she was really nervous about it. Tried to get through to her, but it was quite difficult.

Later I followed a genius at that sports field. He was a first-timer and an awesome psion. Just out of pure joy and without thinking about it, he blew away his opponents with techniques that surprised the judges.

Seems somewhat derived from The Legend of Korra. Even though I haven't watched it for slightly more than a week now.
-----------------------------------------------------
In another dream, I guess I was also in a slightly different dream reality. Here, Kevin (I think) was even more into tech and programming. With a couple of mates, he had built an amazing device, which was also amazingly small. The placement of components was so carefully planned. Also, they had designed a custom ASIC for it.
-----------------------------------------------------
In general, I often changed the form of the astral body; flew through the windows and materialized the body again on the other side and stuff. Felt really good.
-----------------------------------------------------

Today's workday stretched out to 12 hours. Hadn't expected it, but we ended up "carefully planning the placement of components to make it smaller." Just like Kevin (I think) had done in one of the dreams.

Love the way daily reality defines dreams and dreams define daily reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment