Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, July 6, 2012

Glowing blue ointment

Felt a bit tired of driving every day and night. Opted for something different yesterday night.

Focused on a point somewhere in void space. A detailed image of traffic appeared around me. Remembered that was not what I had come to do there. Traffic dissolved.

I guess I was at a loss and didn't know what to do .. short and shallow dreams.

In one of the dreams, I felt the bottom of my feet slightly hurt. Looked at the feet .. there were still some reminders of trench feet. Tried 2 different medicines. Covered the left foot in some sort of a transparent ointment. Thought it might not be enough and poured a lot of the other medicine (transparent blue and glowing) on the right foot. Started to wonder if I had overdone it a little, because it felt kind of aggressive on the skin. The blue medicine was absorbed deep into the right foot and up the leg. Well, it didn't feel too good, but I didn't think it would be of much harm either.

Well, today I felt quite floaty .. as if wobbling slightly in and out of body.

No comments:

Post a Comment