Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pk neutralized

Remembered that a couple of days ago, sister had dropped her HDD. The light would no longer turn on and it would beep. When I tried plugging it in and out, it once crossed my mind if I could try to heal it. At that moment, sister said: "Look! The light turned on .. and went off again." The next thought after healing had been as follows: "Even if it would start working, for how long would it be working anyway? There wouldn't be much of a point. She should better have it sent back to the manufacturer instead." I guess that thought erased the previous one.

The lightning was cool yesterday. It made the weather cooler, too .. from close to 30 *C to about 20 *C. Started recording, intended for it to strike at a certain place (one of the lowest points within 100 meters). Close, but it was flashing between the clouds and didn't hit the earth. Anyway, I had started to doubt if I really would wish for that to happen. The consequences might not have been too lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment