Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Medding in the evening

Yesterday evening, I had a headache and my stomach ached as well. Sleeping nervous really has nasty consequences. Laid down on my back and meditated for a few hours.

The stomach ache was relieved just by dissipating psi from the stomach area and moving it around.

Experienced the unbearably pleasant feeling rushing from the right foot up to the hip and spreading. I guess the pose could be called Savasana (one of the most comfortable poses to sleep in, whenever there's a stomach problem). The rushes continued until I changed the pose.

Forgot the dreams though.

Today I felt a lot happier and more at peace again. While writing this, there are waves of heat running up the body, occasionally.

Edit: While discussing error handling with a friend, he wrote THOR instead of THROW. Found it really funny for some reason. We had a good laugh. Then I started thinking if the symbol might have been of significance.

No comments:

Post a Comment