Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day before official vacation

Detaching the I from actions and focusing on the emptiness seems to be having a great effect. The feeling of floatiness has increased. Accidental leaning out of body.

After a while, ego still creeps in .. "What'cha doin?" .. looks at the code .. "Wow, pwnsome work have I done here. Gotta go tell everyone how visk I are." .. "In the meanwhile, you continue with that work."

It started raining again and I was happy that we had bought something to protect me against rain. Though, in a few minutes it popped to mind that it would've been a tad more useful if I had taken it with me. =)

It took about 10 - 15 minutes for the sky to clear up. So, it had stopped raining by the time we got back. Still, didn't get too wet.

-------------------------------------
Sometimes things are predictable (or perhaps even inevitable) and often it's a good idea to avoid mentioning it before it happens. Sorry for those involved.
-------------------------------------

Yay for vacation. But before that, I just got some extra work today. Enjoyed those extra hours of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment