Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, July 8, 2012

Short OBEs

Despite the building dust, I still practiced some pranayama today morning. It's been a while and it felt so good.

Some meditation and OBE practices while listening to music. A lot of short pop-out, realize-it, pop-back type experiences.

Feel sort of empty and detached today. I guess I've become addicted to meditation, OBE practice and lazy for the material stuff (it's really hot, too).

Edit: Remembered that when we went jogging yesterday morning, there were a lot of dogs and all of them would bark at Dad. At first I thought they were barking at us, but then one of them ran past me and started barking at Dad. I wonder what this was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment