Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, July 7, 2012

Friday evening meditation

Had a nice chat with Joshua3109 yesterday evening. He described one of the methods he uses for meditating.

I had been feeling rather tired and wanted to go to bed .. which was all covered in clothes, which sister was ironing in my room. So, I went to meditate on the balcony and decided to postpone sleeping.

It was pretty cool. Tried some So-Ham (I am that) breathing meditation.

Noticed that the moon had risen from behind one of the buildings. Seemed to be almost full moon. Practiced some Trataka on it. A lot of pressure appeared on the thalamus and the 3rd eye. When I moved the focus onto the balcony floor, I started feeling pressure on the lower-spine.

Nice, it turns out there had been a greater disturbance in Earth's magnetic field roughly at the time I was performing Trataka on the moon.

It seems this did open up something.

No comments:

Post a Comment