Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, July 2, 2012

Nervous from the dream

Being slightly nervous about the first driving practical, I had a dream where I took a seat in the car. I was there early. My driving teacher was there, chatting with an old man with gray hair. At some point it struck me that I had forgotten to bring my folder from the office. Rushed back .. became nervous .. and the dream went downfall. Finally managed to miss the practical whatsoever.

Woke up with a stomach ache. That nervousness had left its scars on multiple organs. Worked on healing it. Asked who it was that had become nervous and what was the reason. Expressed love towards that aspect - after all, it takes a lot of caring to become this worried or nervous about me.

The sky was cloudy and it started to rain when I got to "work". When the time came to go to the practical, sky cleared up, stomach ache disappeared. The scars were still there, but I wasn't that nervous any longer.

Went to the office right away and asked for the folder. It turned out that my driving teacher had already taken it with him. Anyway, the ride was smooth and fun (much like I had been self-suggesting). The weather gradually became nicer as well.

On my way back to "work", I noticed the driving teacher go chatting with an old man with gray hair (another driving teacher). It was similar to the dream, but also slightly different from it.

Edit: There was a "coincidence" with the driving teacher. We live in the same building. A what if .. thought, that manifested. Also, his personality seems quite close to what I had wished for. Furthermore, a while ago I had set myself a goal to learn to drive really smooth. Which was the aim of the first driving practical today.

No comments:

Post a Comment