Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, July 27, 2012

Precog of construction work?

Set alarm 15 minutes earlier than usual .. to take a shower.

In the meanwhile, in the dreams .. time was running out. I was at the summerhouse, finished with the dream-business. There were still a few minutes left before the alarm would ring; decided to try an OBE. Appeared at about 100 meters from the apartment here in the town. Everything looked fuzzy at first, but  soon became pretty detailed. In front of me, there was a man in dark clothes across the street. It was pretty detailed, but lacked 360 degree vision. Also, I was convinced that I was at the summerhouse, not here in the town .. took me some effort to wake up the stack. A dream, but a nice one.

The construction workers have covered half of the windows with plastic from the outside. Really familiar with the plastic, scaffolding, sheets of heat insulation and stuff .. remember the scene from a dream more than 12 years ago. The feeling was similar, too (really hot, can't ventilate, can't see out - at least from the kitchen window, from the living room window all one can see are scaffoldings). Remember flying around the building and looking at the scaffolding. Though, later in that dream, I visualized it into something more interesting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment